AREMT’s refund policy contains guidelines for guaranteeing the refund of fees to participants should AREMT or its training providers for any reason, or should a participant withdraw from a program for a reasonable cause. The following summarizes:
To ensure appropriate training AREMT works to:
- Fees are payable before CEU commencement with the exception of account customers (prior approval).
- Cancellation and transfer of CEU courses will be accepted if advice is received no later than five (5) working days prior to CEU commencement. A refund will be issued less 15% administration fee. No refund will be given for cancellations received after this period.
- Applicants may elect to have an alternative person at no extra cost.
- AREMT may cancel or postpone CEU courses with insufficient applicants.
- Should any CEU course be cancelled by AREMT all fees will be refunded.
- For this code of practice, AREMT refers to the Australasian Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians, CEUs refer to continuing education units.